NetX I/O 4.1.16
September 4, 2022
- Fixed an issue affecting the CLI that was preventing commands from running when the local java environment was using JDK 17 or greater.
NetX I/O 4.1.15
October 24, 2022
- Fixed an issue affecting Windows environments where asset imports would be skipped when located in a directory which had a single letter name
- Fixed an issue where toggling persist attribute values maintained values from a previous import
- Fixed an issue where Task configurations would occasionally disappear
- Fixed an issue where certain task-based imports failed when connected to an instance of NetX 10.5.0 or greater.
NetX I/O 4.1.10
June 17, 2022
- Fixed issue which prevented SSO connections because of a cert validation error
NetX I/O 4.1.9
June 13, 2022
- Fixed an issue which caused downloads to be limited to 2GB in size
NetX I/O 4.1.5
April 12, 2022
- Fixed an issue which caused non-latin characters to be changed to incorrect characters on import
- Updated the Learn More button to navigate to the NetX User Guide
NetX I/O 4.1.4
January 5, 2022
NetX I/O 4.1.3
December 15, 2021
- Updated logging dependencies to address CVE-2021-45046
NetX I/O 4.1.2
December 14, 2021
- Updated logging dependencies to address CVE-2021-44228
NetX I/O 4.1.1
November 29, 2021
- Fixed issue that prevented SSO login from working with certain providers
NetX I/O 4.1.0
September 13, 2021
- Improved performance of asset file uploads
NetX I/O 4.0.1
- The NetX version compatibility check has temporarily been removed, it was overzealous and stood in the way of progress.
- Remember that Cancel button the on the In Progress panel that didn’t cancel the upload? We removed that too.
NetX I/O 4.0.0
- Updated for compatibility with NetX 9.