If you are using a touchscreen computer, default browser settings in Chrome and Firefox might render certain drag operations unusable. If you are having trouble with the following operations in NetX, please see the instructions below.
- Dragging a box around assets to select them
- Dragging assets to folders
- Dragging the edges of a pane to resize it
These issues occur if touch event support is enabled in the browser. Touch events must be disabled for NetX to function properly when used on a touchscreen computer.
How to Disable Touch Events
- Open a Chrome browser window.
- Go to chrome's experiments page by typing chrome://flags in the address bar and hitting Enter.
- Set the "Touch Events API" feature to Disabled.
- Close all Chrome windows and relaunch.
- Open a Firefox browser window
- Type about:config into the address bar and hit Enter.
- Click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button and locate the dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled" setting.
- Set the value to 0 to disable touch events.
- Close all Firefox windows and relaunch.