Access NetX files directly from Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign. Seamlessly advance content development, without disrupting the creative flow.
Search collections, browse files, or drag and drop NetX assets into artwork-in-progress
Automatically check-out, save, or check-in NetX files, from inside the Adobe CC Panel.
Upload new art files created in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign back into NetX
How it works
Designers can access NetX image thumbnails from a panel in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign, to check out assets. Editing or placing NetX media into Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign is the same as working natively in any of these applications. Saving the files automatically checks the asset back into NetX and saves a version of the original asset.
- Maximize creative work time in Adobe applications.
- Eliminate version control and duplication barriers.
- Infuse NetX digital asset management into the creative process.
- Identify broken links and missing files before collecting for output.
- NetX 8.11+
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2017+