The Statistics module helps organizations gain insight into how NetX is being used to manage their assets. It offers usage graphs, weekly statistics, and a custom query tool. Data can be exported for further analysis in third-party applications. The Statistics panel is located in the Tools area and can only be accessed by Directors and above.
The Usage tab displays a usage overview from the past month including the number of assets, users, etc. The X-axis represents the dates of the last month.
- Assets: The number of assets stored in the application across the last month. The Y axis represents the number of assets.
- Bandwidth (MBs): The bandwidth used across the last month, up to the current day. The Y axis represents the bandwidth used (in megabytes).
- Details: Displays plain-text data regarding storage and your application's monthly allotted bandwidth.
- Jobs: Displays the number of jobs that have taken place in the last month, up to the current day. The Y-axis represents the number of jobs.
- Storage (GBs): The storage used across the last month, up to the current day. The Y-axis represents the storage used (in gigabytes).
- Users: Displays the number of users which exist in the application across the last month, up to the current day. The Y-axis represents the number of users.
- The left chart displays data for the chosen day, while the right chart displays data for the current week in aggregate.
- Change the day displayed in the lefthand chart using the upper-right dropdown.
- Each action and its corresponding color is listed to the right of the window. Hovering over an action will show a tooltip over the corresponding piece of the chart, indicating the number of times the action has been performed during that time period. If an action is listed in gray, that action has not been performed over the course of the current week. Hovering over segments of the pie chart will display this tooltip as well
- Search type: Determine your query options.
- Date type: Specify the date range, i.e. today, this year, a specific date, between two dates, etc.
- Date: If the selected date type requires date input, i.e. querying a specific date, a Date field will appear. Type the desired date (using yyy-mm-dd format) or use the calendar-picker. If the selected date type is In between, two fields will appear.
- User filter: Narrow your query results based on who performed the search type action; you can specify any number of users, or perform the query across all users over the chosen time frame.
- Graph view: While viewing statistics queries in graph view, you will see a chart displaying along the X-axis, and number of entries along the Y-axis.
- List view: List view displays each statistic as individual line items. Each item will show the user who performed the action, the item they performed the action on, as well as the date and time the action was performed.
- Approved download request assets: The number of assets approved during download requests.
- Approved download requests: The number of times a request was approved.
- Assets viewed: The number of times a user navigated to any given asset detail view.
- Assets searched: The number of keyword searches performed.
- Assets downloaded: The number of assets downloaded; this statistic only includes the download of original assets.
- Assets imported: Number of assets uploaded.
- Assets deleted: Number of assets deleted.
- Assets checked in: Number of times assets were checked in; this will also reflect reactivated versions.
- Assets checked out: The number of times assets were checked out.
- Assets linked: The number of times asset relationships were updated.
- Assets placed: The number of times assets were placed using NetX's CC Panel.
- Folders deleted: The number of folders deleted.
- Folders viewed: The number of times a user navigated to any given folder.
- Denied download request assets: The number of assets denied during download requests.
- Denied download requests: The number of times an asset request was denied.
- File downloads: The number of files downloaded. This includes originals, asset proxies, repurposes, views, PDF contact sheets, and attribute data.
- Session expiration: The number of times user sessions expired.
- Shared assets: The number of assets shared including any asset repurpose downloads or views.
- Shared files: The number of share actions, including originals, asset proxies, repurpose, views, PDF contact sheets, and attribute data.
- User logins: Number of times users have logged in to the site.
Downloading query data
Download the results of your statistics queries using the upper-left download icon. Your results will download as a CSV file to your local storage.