Asset downloads can be destructively watermarked manually via the repurpose action, or by using a repurpose preset.
While performing a repurpose action on an individual image asset, certain manual operations can be performed and applied. One of these manual operations applies a watermark to the asset.
- Choose the Repurpose action on a single image asset.
- Click Adjustments or Crop; the watermarking operation is accessible in both editing modes.
- Select Watermark from the Operations dropdown. The watermark editor will appear.
- Choose an image from the righthand gallery. If there are no images available, or if the image you want is missing from this side bar, check your property configuration.
- Select the placement of your watermark using the 3x3 grid overlaying the image.
- Hit Apply; you will be taken back to the main repurpose window.
An administrator can create a repurpose preset for users to apply to their downloaded and shared assets. These presets can include a watermark with a pre-assigned image and position. For more information regarding preset management, see Managing Repurpose Presets.
The value of this property corresponds to a folder ID. The contents of this folder should contain all of the watermark images your users may need to apply during a manual repurpose action. To find a folder's identification number, check the folder ID field of the folder properties window while managing folders.
Value options: Folder ID number
Requires restart? No