Zapier is an integration platform that seamlessly connects NetX with other software applications, enabling streamlined workflows and automated tasks. With Zapier, you can leverage a vast library of pre-built integrations, known as "Zaps," to connect NetX with other popular applications and services.
Set up Zaps to automatically upload and sync files between NetX and cloud storage services such as Dropbox or Google Drive. You can also create Zaps that trigger actions in NetX based on events from other applications, such as automatically updating metadata when new data is received from a CRM system or work management platform. For more information on how to use NetX's integration with Zapier, see: https://zapier.com/apps/netx/integrations
Connecting NetX to Zapier
- Sign in or create a Zapier account.
- We recommend choosing from one of the pre-built NetX templates for your first Zap. Locate the template you want to use here: https://zapier.com/apps/netx/integrations or click the Create Zap button to make your own from scratch.
- Depending on the Zap, you will either have a NetX trigger or action. Select Account, and use the Sign in button to connect NetX.
- When prompted, enter the full domain name for your NetX site. For example: mycompany.netx.net or mycompany.com. Click Yes, Continue to NetX.
- Sign in to your NetX instance. When prompted to grant access, click Allow. You'll be redirected back to Zapier where you will see your account logged into the NetX app. Click Continue.
- You can now set up the rest of your Zap.